Please review our policies below so that we may provide you with the best service possible:
- Our billing office if located in Suite 200 and the hours of operation are 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Mon-Thurs, and 8:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. on Friday. The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Our direct phone number is (719) 227-8874.
- Please notify our office of any insurance, address or phone number changes.
- We accept most major health insurance plans. If you have specific questions(ie out of pocket coverage), it needs to be addressed directly with your insurance company.
- We are not currently accepting new Medicaid and CHP-plus patients.
- We will verify coverage and out of pocket expense for vasectomies and other elective procedures performed by our physicians. Payment for vasectomies and other elective procedures are due prior to the procedure. Any misquotes by your insurance will be the patient responsibility.
- You are responsible for complying with the requirements of your insurance plan. If a referral is needed, you are responsible for obtaining the referral through your primary care doctor.
- Workers Comp patients will need to provide us with the date of injury, claim number, and the adjustors name/address/phone number prior to us scheduling an appointment.
- We will make one courtesy call after 3 statements have been mailed before we initiate collection proceedings. If a payment plan is needed please call our office at (719) 227-8874.
- If you are a Medicare patient and have a secondary insurance, please notify Medicare of that secondary insurance as they will bill your secondary automatically.