- Come prepared to leave a urine sample.
- Current and valid insurance card and picture ID.
- Be prepared to pay any copay’s related to your visit.
- Speciality visit authorization if required by your insurance and not already on file with our office
- A list of your current medication.
- Any recent labwork or xrays that pertain to your visit if not already on file with our office.
We ask that you show up 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment if all of your registration paperwork was completed and sent back to us prior to your appointment. You are asked to show up 30 minutes early if you are bringing your paperwork in with you and 45 minutes early if you did not receive the paperwork and will be filling it out at our practice.