- Tests your bladder function and capacity
- Procedure lasts up 1.5 hrs
- You must have a Urinalysis done 48 hrs prior to procedure to ensure you are not infected, if this is not done your procedure will be rescheduled. UA can be done on a walk-in basis in our office.
- Make sure you also have an appointment set-up about 1 week after procedure with your physician to review results.
- Any TriCare Prime patient must have an approved referral for procedure.
- Using a cystoscope camera, your physician will view the inside of your bladder.
- Plan on being in the office for 30 min
- There is NO prep for this procedure
- A procedure performed in the office to help relive overactive bladder symptoms.
- Please visit this link for more information on the procedure
- Please visit this link to view a video on this procedure
Your physician will recommend a biopsy of your prostate if your PSA is elevated. Please review the following packets and consent for your procedure.
Our prostate biopsies are performed by Jennifer Wilson, PA and Lachelle Drollman, NP, and out Ultrasound tech Carlo Martinez.
- Consent to Needle Biopsy
- Ultrasound Biopsy Packet [read form online] or [ download and print PDF]
- Medication Instructions
Approved by the FDA as an autologous cellular immunotherapy for the treatment of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic metastatic castrate resistant (hormone refractory) prostate cancer. Visit www.provenge.com for more information.
Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS)
- Treatment for overactive bladder using Urgent PC Neuromodulation System
- Minimally Invasive way to improve bladder control in men and women.
- Any Tricare Prime patient must have an approved referral for procedure.
- Please visit http://www.uroplasty.com for more information on Urgent PC and video of procedure.